Editing stored webcam sessions
Previously captured web cams and recordings are stored and available from the Capture tab...
Editing a captured webcam...
Once you have clicked the Open for Edit button you will notice the
Recording tool bar...
1. Session capture name and date, this is the original file name given at capture including the date of the capture
2. Play allows you to run through the entire capture.
as the slider progresses you will also notice at the bottom of the window the Last Frame Displayed
Once Play has been clicked it will change to a Stop button, this allows you to halt the playback at any stage
you can use your keyboard arrow keys to navigate back <--- or forward --> frame by frame if you wish. To resume fully automated playback just click the Play button again.
3. see our Save to AVI tutorial for more information.
4. Frame Slider - the slider indicates the playback position for the capture, the slider will move as the recording plays through. You can drag the slider into any desired position, just click, hold and drag backwards or forwards or you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate back <--- or forward --> frame by frame.
5. Frame Rate selector - this setting dictates the speed of the playback, you can Adjust the frame rate via the the slider:
or via Playback > Playback Frame Rate > select fps
Once you have played through your capture you can add (or remove) Stickers or Filters etc (for the full range of options see Stickers, Labels, Filters) add existing Quick Themes or you can remove any unwanted frames.
Removing / Deleting Frames
to delete a range of frames you need to set two points, the start of the range to delete and the end of the range to delete to.
Drag the slider to the start of the range, click on Playback, now select Mark Range Start, now drag the slider to the last frame to delete, click Playback, select Mark End Range
you can also set the Start and End ranges by dragging the slider then right clicking the position
once the Start and End ranges have been set you will notice they are marked out on the progress bar meter
to delete the full range of frames (as selected by the range markers)
at the confirmation prompt click OK to proceed